|Type, Layout & Screen Setup||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Imprint Area 1 1/2″ W x 3/4″ H|
|Turnaround: 15 business days after proof approval|
|Ink Cartridge- Black or Blue
Add .04 per pen for the platinum style #319
Stylus style options available – See pen style flier
For the question:
“Which is more valuable to you as an email sender, an open or a click?” – the answer is:
A click demonstrates you captured the reader’s interest beyond a simple open of your email.
When someone clicks on a link or a button, they are taking a specific action. Your next move is to engage that reader.
When someone opens your email, it could be just a passing scan of your email, or maybe just a preview without it being read at all.
- Upload your contact list
- Design a reusable email template to match your website
- 1 hour of training
- And help you get your first Email campaign sent out!
Table Cover Comparison Guide – Flier
For a price quote we will need the following info:
• Item #
• Table Size
• How many sides 3 or 4
• Description of imprint wanted
Oops, recall an email with Undo Send
If you make a typo or regret sending a message, you can undo the action by enabling “Undo send.” This setting gives you the option to take back a message you just sent. Source Google
First, turn on Undo Send
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings (gear)
- Click General tab at top
- In the “Undo Send” section, check the box next to “Enable Undo Send.”
- In the “Send cancellation period” section, set the amount of time you want to decide if you want to unsend an email.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
Undo sending your message
After you turn on Undo Send, you can cancel sending an email.
- After you send a message, you’ll see the message “Your message has been sent” and the option to Undo or View message.
- Click Undo.
Email Marketing is rated the most effective type of digital marketing—and the least difficult to execute
91% of US adults like to receive emails from companies they do business with
Email Marketing Quickstart – Webinar
Wednesday, June 28, 2017 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM MST
A step by step walkthrough of setting up Constant Contact’s email tool for your business
Register for this online event
Curious about Constant Contact?
Don’t be the best kept secret start email marketing
Did you know that for every Month you don’t stay in touch with your contacts you can lose 10 percent influence.
Don’t be the best kept secret!
If you’re interested in email marketing we can help you
Give us a call at 520 7422 498
or visit our website to see our free
marketing workshops go to